I help clients pursue and enjoy their passion in retirement.
If you are an individual, couple or business owner who cares about your family
and community, I can help organize your
financial resources to meet your life’s goals in the areas of:
- Asset Protection
Clients thrive in an environment where their ideas and questions are heard,
promoting a client/adviser relationship that can stand the test of time. By
setting standards of open communication and trust, clients gain respect and
appreciation for the process of planning for their future.
Our mission is to free our clients from financial concern, to counsel according to
our clients' individual goals, to listen, to strive to exceed our clients'
expectations, and to enrich our community.
- Experience: Financial Advisor since July 2001
- Designations: Accredited Asset Management Specialist, Chartered
- Retirement Plans Specialist, Accredited Wealth Management Advisor,
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Licenses: Series 7 and 66
- Education: B.B.A. and J.D. from Texas Tech University
- Membership: Rotary Club of Park Cities, Junior League of Dallas
Objectivity is central to my approach. I have access to a wide range of
investment programs and services. Because there is never any pressure to
recommend any particular investment, we can explore a broad array of
investment vehicles and identify those that may best fit your situation. I help
my clients with their financial planning, investment planning, and risk
My commitment to personalized service is rare in this digital age. My clients
deserve a one-on-one service experience that is perfectly balanced with a
progressive approach to managing a portfolio.