We provide financial and lifestyle education to help people have retirement
After recognizing his clients need for financial planning advice through work
at his CPA firm, Mike Ruff earned the Certified Financial Planner designation in
1990 and the AICPA Personal Financial Specialist designation in 1991.
Mike earned his CPA certificate in 1977. His work in public accounting
encompassed estate tax planning, estate tax return preparation and fiduciary
income tax preparation (estates and trusts). The CPA firm was sold in 1997 so he
could devote full time to the financial planning firm.
Mike has been published on the topic of financial planning in the Journal of
Accountancy, the monthly magazine of the American Institute of Certified
Public Accountants (AICPA). He has been a speaker at the AICPA Tax Season
Update Conference and at the Texas Tech Tax Conference.
Tax control and wealth management sum up Mike’s professional focus for over
three decades. With the financial opportunity and corresponding uncertainty
that the future presents, professional judgment tempered by successful
experience is the key asset Mike brings to the table.
Mike Ruff, CFP®
We provide financial and lifestyle education to help people have
- BBA Finance, Texas Tech University
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP Board of Standards
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas State Board of Public Accountancy (retired status)
- Personal Financial Specialist, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (retired status)
- Elder and Trustee, First Presbyterian Church, Pampa, Texas
- Board of Directors, Clarendon College-Pampa Center Foundation
- Chairman of the Board, Gray County Appraisal District
- Campaign Chairman, Pampa United Way
- President, Pampa Rotary Club